Mindtickle is thrilled to participate in this year’s Sales Enablement Society’s Annual Conference! For those who aren’t familiar with the event, the conference features the industry’s best and brightest professional sales enablement leaders and practitioners. Attendees will hear from speakers who’ll share valuable insights, knowledge, and best practices learned throughout their careers. Emerging new trends and proven successful strategies will be discussed so to attendees conquer today’s toughest sales enablement and readiness challenges.
We’re particularly excited for a two-part session by Amazon Web Services’ Abby Vietor and Quintin Walker. The first part at 9:15am on October 17th, Building Next-Gen Sales Simulations for Purposeful Practice & Proficiency will cover how they use sales simulators to drive sales confidence and field effectiveness. Then, from 4:30pm – 5:15pm, they’ll lead a hands-on workshop with the support of Mindtickle.
AWS and Mindtickle will walk attendees through a completed sales simulator based on industry, sales role, segment, etc. With the support of Mindtickle, attendees will be guided to build their own near real-world model of a sales environment. For a detailed session description of this can’t-miss workshop, see below!
In addition, Mindtickle will be available throughout the conference in the exhibition hall. Our Sales Readiness experts will be offering demonstrations and actual hands-on time with our platform! We look forward to meeting you there!
Design Workshop: Building Sales Simulators That Maximize and Reinforce Sales Performance
Please bring a laptop to take full advantage of this hands-on session.
- Abby Vietor – Global Sales Enablement Leader, Amazon Web Services
- Quintin Walker – Senior Learning Experience Designer, Amazon Web Services
- Deepna Sarkar – Enterprise Customer Success Manager, Mindtickle
Date/Time: October 17, 4:30pm – 5:15pm CT
Location: Encino Meeting Room, The Westin Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas (conference registration required)
In this hands-on workshop, Enablement leaders from AWS provide the steps and tools guidance supported by Mindtickle for building a sales simulation program using sales enablement best practices and sales readiness tools that you can implement at your own organization. AWS and Mindtickle will walk attendees through a completed sales simulator based on industry, sales role, segment, etc. Then, with the support of Mindtickle, attendees will be guided to build their own near real-world model of a sales environment.
Attendees will learn:
- Components required for providing an experience that takes a seller through an entire sales cycle from opportunity identification to closing the deal
- How to build near-real world sales simulation with onboarding, skills development, ongoing learning, and coaching
- How to create a continuous feedback channel that reinforces sales skills and sales strategy throughout the sales cycle
- How to integrate best practices from peers and leaders as well as previous sales training and product training
Mindtickle powers the world’s most customer-centric organizations with the capabilities proven to grow revenue and maximize brand value. Visit www.mindtickle.com to learn more about our Sales Readiness solutions, customers, resources or to schedule a demo.