- PureCars is an automotive marketing and financial technology company in the business of transforming the way dealer groups, Tier 2 and Tier 3 providers make decisions that impact their bottom lines –from advertising to operations.
- PureCars helps dealers make better marketing decisions with data, delivering more clicks, calls, leads, visits, and ROs for dealers every day.
- When Chelsey Moon, Director of Learning and Development at PureCars, joined the organization, she was tasked with supporting sales enablement and serving as an advisor across all other departments.
- The organization was using a basic learning management system that offered a poor experience for the end-user.
- For more impactful training, she was looking for a robust solution that would not only engage employees but would also drive her efforts to build an entire learning ecosystem.
- With Mindtickle, Moon increased learning engagement across employees on the sales team and within other departments.
- With 68% of employees as active Mindtickle users, training completion rates are higher than ever.
- The platform provided ease of use not just for PureCars employees, but Moon herself as an admin.
- She easily creates Courses and Missions, makes quick updates, and tracks both completion and performance for individuals, teams, and departments.
- Customizable and trackable learning paths for different departments and teams
- 60% active monthly learner engagement
- Enhanced communication through surveys and other opportunities for feedback