Procore Achieves Excellence with Structured Sales Enablement and Onboarding
- Procore is a software company that provides cloud-based construction management software.
- It allows teams of construction companies, property owners, project managers, contractors, and partners to collaborate on construction projects and share access to documents, planning systems and data, using an Internet-connected device.
- The software includes features such as meeting minutes, drawing markups and document storage for all project-related materials.
- Procore’s sales team was growing rapidly, and with that, they were having difficulty gauging the performance of their team.
- Because their team was expanding so quickly, Procore was also struggling to keep salespeople up-to-date on constantly evolving product, industry, and competitive information.
- With such a fast-growing team, aligning their core messaging and sales process became a challenge.
- This included hiring new reps and ramping them up quickly.
- To go along with this, managing and delivering sales collateral in a way that ensured a consistent customer experience was something the Procore team wanted to do, but wasn’t able to scale.
- They knew they needed to implement a structured sales enablement program. Alex Jaffe, Sales Enablement Manager for Procore, played a critical role in executing this strategy.
- Sales enablement at Procore was structured into two distinct categories: segment based and functional based.
- All roles within the categories functioned as a conduit between sales and the different departments involved in each initiative.
- The distinction based on functions and initiatives helped Procore handle their overall sales enablement program with ease.
- Using Mindtickle, Procore facilitated a structured, streamlined, and outcome oriented onboarding process to ensure their reps were set up for success.
- The first 90 days would be the initial onboarding phase, and from then on it would be about continual improvement, called ongoing enablement.
- Procore has more than a 90% adoption of content and sales enablement technology by reps.
- Sales reps rate the overall program 4.8/5 according to their internal NPS survey
- 99% of Procore’s sales reps recommend the program
- Core sales messaging at Procore has remained consistent amidst hyper growth
- Reps are up-to-date on constantly evolving product, industry, and competitive information