About Elmo Motion Control:
- Global leading provider of high precision servo drives and multi-axis motion controllers
- Dedicated presence in eight countries with 300+ staff worldwide
- “Small, Smart & Simple” is the driving force behind Elmo Motion Control’s success.
- The Israel-based company designs, manufactures, and implements comprehensive, field-proven motion control solutions that enhance precision and speed in advanced machinery and robotics.
- Elmo’s 55 sales and applications people serve a global market, with the support of a full-time sales enablement staff of four.
- Just three years ago, the sales enablement function at Elmo Motion Control was only beginning to come together.
- Initial training was based at the company’s headquarters in Israel, requiring new sales reps to travel in from all over the world.
- Onboarding was complex and difficult as the sales enablement team navigated around travel delays, coordinating schedules and speakers, and running the in- person training sessions.
- The company needed a way to make sales readiness accessible. Onboarding needed to start on day one, not in month two when they could finally make it to HQ
- Mindtickle allows sales enablement to deliver highly relevant and engaging content.
- Mindtickle Missions, a role- play feature, allows Elmo’s reps to practice how they’d handle certain customer-facing scenarios, providing a low-stress, confidence-building way to learn best practices from peers.
- The rep provides information about an upcoming customer meeting and how they plan to handle it, then other reps around the world contribute their feedback.
- “For example, if a rep is going to see a customer that’s building a unique surgical robot in China, then the folks in the U.S. or Germany can share their ideas”.
- In general, Mindtickle maximizes sales enablement reach and data-driven effectiveness.
- Increased frontline manager coaching effectiveness
- Improved peer-to-peer learning
- Accessible and streamlined sales enablement and communication with reps in the field
- Personalized, effective field coaching sessions for better reps and front-line managers
- Greater visibility of reps’ improvement and engagement with training content over time