April 26, 2022 · 12pm - 1pm EST · Online
Preparing reps to sell is no easy feat. Average rep ramp time is up. Quota attainment is down. Organizations struggle to retain their best sellers. New competitors abound. Markets change rapidly. And those are just a few challenges.
On a quest to understand how winning teams ensure reps are always ready, we analyzed activity from more than 1M+ users at over 350 Mindtickle customers.
Join us to discuss key findings such as:
- On average, reps take four weeks to complete an onboarding program and are fully ramped in 4-5 months.
- 50% of all engagement is generated by 10% of content.
- Average customer talk time is 57% in top rep discovery calls.
- 85% of reps report being coached on open deals but only 24% on skills.
- 93% of companies have an ideal customer profile but only 1% have an ideal rep profile.