A successful onboarding program can help reduce ramp time and shorten sales cycles significantly. So…what’s the winning strategy for closing deals in a shorter amount of time?
Join the co-founder of E-Builder, Jon Antevy, as he discusses how their organization implemented a successful onboarding program resulting in reduced sales cycles being cut in half. Success rates achieved through E-Builder’s “Online University” have helped the organization attract the best and brightest individuals from around the country.
In this webinar, Jon will share:
- How to properly set the stage at an executive level to ensure support across the sales and marketing organization
- Categories of content that were tackled during the initial roll-out
- Best practices for implementation and adoption
- Content ideas that resulted in high engagement and greater knowledge retention
- Developing a content strategy that scales easily over time
- Using coaching sessions coupled with technology to increase effectiveness of the manager and the learner
- Lessons learned around on-boarding during Covid times.
Fill in the form to the right to watch the webinar.