About Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, working tirelessly to make that future a reality for patients everywhere by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart.
- They focus on areas of medicine where they can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, Oncology, and Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Backed by the size and reach of Johnson & Johnson, they are transforming lives and reinventing healthcare as they tackle society’s most pressing health challenges.
- They collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
- Janssen is one of the top pharmaceutical companies in the world, known for its portfolio of groundbreaking medicines, ranging from oncology to neurology, and the development of the COVID-19 vaccine – among other innovations.
- Its India operations contribute $900M USD in annual revenue.
- Sales reps at Janssen must have in-depth knowledge of technical, complex product offerings and, until recently, it was challenging to ensure sellers always had the training and information they needed to be ready to sell.
- Two years ago, the organization’s learning and development team, which was under new leadership, realized the need to revamp and modernize their approach to sales enablement and coaching, with a greater emphasis on digital learning.
- In 2018, Mindtickle was implemented across the entire 600-strong sales force of Janssen India, modernizing the company’s approach to learning.
- Today, Janssen delivers and coordinates all aspects of rep learning — including onboarding, ongoing training, assessments, and coaching — from a single platform.
- In addition, Janssen relies heavily on Mindtickle’s analytics and insights to understand the learning needs of sellers and ensure the content provided by the learning and development team continues to align with those needs and drive business outcomes.
- 35% Increase in sales after a new rep has joined on aggregate.
- 50% Reduction in rep ramp time.
- 10% Increase in sales rep 18-month sales performance.
- 96% Manager net promoter score for Nirmaan Academy, the company’s onboarding initiative.
- 25% Improvement in online training scores.