Medallia streamlines onboarding with Mindtickle
- Medallia is committed to helping organizations create a culture that values every person and every experience—a commitment shared by everyone at Medallia.
- Medallia provides software-as-a-service , customer experience management and employee experience management software to hospitality, retail, financial services, high-tech, and business-to-business companies internationally.
- Medallia Experience Cloud is a customer feedback management software platform that empowers every employee to improve the customer experience.
- In summer 2020, Medallia was ready for a new LMS. Its current tool was on its way out, and Medallia was ready for a new solution to better support and streamline its sales onboarding process.
- “Speed to revenue is an important metric, and we knew that we needed a more robust onboarding process to help our new hires be successful,” said Sheryl Hughes, Director, Enablement Operations at Medallia.
- “Up to this point, the formal onboarding curriculum we developed leveraging interactive course development tools only filled a one-week program.
- Much of our training still involved representatives from different departments sharing presentations. That just doesn’t scale.”
- During its vendor assessment, Mindtickle remained a frontrunner, according to Hughes, as it offered a lot more functionality than the other tools they were considering.
- “We were also intrigued by Mindtickle’s coaching and Missions, as well as its use of automation and AI,” she said.
- “We signed the contract in August and were up and running in September.”
- Medallia worked closely with Mindtickle support to upload its core program and create the framework, hierarchy, course- naming conventions, and data map for its Workday import.
- The company also worked hard to create new courses compiled from the aforementioned presentations. This upfront work ensured the entire project’s success.
- 68% onboarding completion rate among new hires since launch
- 20x increase in the number of onboarding modules published
- Increase in the number of sellers that meet their quotas
- Decreased ramp times
- 54% activities completion rate, indicating sellers are using Mindtickle consistently to practice