Unisys’ Creative Mindtickle Launch Drives Adoption and Engagement
- Unisys is a worldwide information technology company that provides a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that delivers successful outcomes for the most demanding business and governments.
- They’re among the largest government IT contractors, serving local, state, and federal agencies, as well as foreign governments.
- As Unisys has grown, so has the complexities of its sales training program.
- With over 800 enablement employees worldwide, it needed to improve its processing tools to provide more robust reporting and role- specific training.
- Unisys used multiple training platforms and manually assigned training,sent reminders, and tracked attendance in Excel spreadsheets.
- Without automation, the process was too complex and had potential for human error.
- The Global Enablement team wanted to implement a user- friendly online learning platform for onboarding, training and coaching, content development, and reporting.
- They reimagined its sales training process, researched solutions, and gained leadership buy-in to implement a new online training program.
- Mindtickle was being utilized by the Unisys HR department but had not been implemented in its sales training program.
- The Mindtickle platform provided solutions to several challenges they faced.
- With its leadership’s support, the Global Enablement team began the migration process of moving its third-party programs into Mindtickle.
- In partnership with Mindtickle support and its third-party vendor, the importing process was seamless.
- They began testing the new platform by launching small pilot programs.
- After successful test launches, they developed a marketing plan to launch the platform to the entire go-to-market team.
- One centralized, mobile-friendly platform
- 100% participation by go-to-market team
- Initial launch completed in ⅔rd the allotted time
- Robust analytics and reporting
- Universal accolades from the field
- Leadership buy-in and engagement