Description of Customer Education Services
- MindTickle may provide i) Public Workshop to be delivered at MindTickle venue/location or ii) Private Workshop to be delivered at Customer’s venue/location.
- Public or Private Workshop will be provided either virtually over the internet including but not limited to webinars (“Virtual Workshop”) or in-person workshop (“In-person Workshop”).
- MindTickle shall deliver Virtual Worksop as described in one or more Order signed by both parties.
- Customer may cancel registration for Virtual Workshop 3 calendar days prior to the start date of Virtual Workshop. Customer is entitled to receive a refund of Virtual Workshop registration fees paid (if any) if a cancellation request is received 3 calendar days prior to the start date. Cancellations received after this date will not be refunded. No refunds will be provided on failure to attend Virtual Workshop and Customer will be subject to payment in full of the original fee.
- MindTickle may cancel any Virtual Workshop at any time with prior notice to Customer for reasons such as non-availability or suitability of speakers. Subject to Section 7 (Force Majure) hereinbelow, if MindTickle cancels the Virtual Workshop for no fault of Customer, MindTickle will issue a refund of fee paid for Virtual Workshop, if any.
- Registration for In-person Workshop.
MindTickle will deliver In-Person Workshop as described in registration form (Form) subject to the payment of required fees by the Customer. Registrations for In-person Workshop are subject to availability and may close earlier than posted deadlines.
- MindTickle In-person Workshop Code of Conduct.
MindTickle provides a harassment-free experience for everyone. Customer is required to comply with the MindTickle In-person Workshop Code of Conduct, specified below.
- Customer agrees to:
- undergo reasonable security search if requested upon entry:
- maintain a respectful attitude towards others:
- secure your belongings:
- wear badge at all times while at the In-person Workshop (if applicable):
- notify MindTickle immediately if there is a situation that looks concerning or could be dangerous.
- Customer agrees not to:
- destruct or vandalize personal property or In-Person site or materials:
- discriminate others based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status:
- behave or carry any material that poses a threat to other attendees:
- violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others:
- violate any applicable law:
- violate any third-party code of conduct or regulations laid by the third party (such as hotel):
- post or use copyrighted contents without permission of a copyright owner.
MindTickle reserve the rights to ask Customer to leave the In-person Workshop if Customer’s behaviour causes concern for the safety or security of other attendees or if Customer do not follow the MindTickle In-person Workshop Code of Conduct. If MindTickle denies entry to Customer or require Customer to leave for this reason, Customer will not receive a refund.
- Customer Information.
- License to use Material.
MindTickle may carry out photography, filming, and recording at the In-person Workshop from time to time. By participating in the In-person Workshop, Customer grants permission to MindTickle to take video/photographs containing Customer image in photographs, video and/or sound recordings. Customer grants irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, without any payment the right and license to use, reproduce, modify, and distribute all and any part of the following items (“Material”) for marketing purposes relating to our business:
- Customer’s testimonials (written or recorded) and/or case studies provided by Customer to MindTickle or recorded by MindTickle while at the In-person Workshop:
- Customer’s name and the Organization/Company name and logo provided to MindTickle, to identify Customer and Organization/Company as the In-person Workshop attendee:
- film, recording or photograph of Customer’s attendees at the event.
- Cancellation and refund.
- Customer may cancel registration for In-person Workshop 3 calendar days prior to the start date of In-person Workshop. Customer may be entitled to receive a refund of In-person Workshop registration fees paid (if any) if a cancellation request is received 3 calendar days prior to the start date. Cancellations received after this date will not be refunded. No refunds will be provided on failure to attend an event and Customer will be subject to payment in full of the original fee.
- MindTickle may cancel the Virtual Workshop at any time with prior notice to Customer for reasons such as availability or suitability of venue or speakers. Subject to Clause 7 (Force Majure) hereinbelow, if MindTickle cancels the In-person Workshop for no fault of Customer, MindTickle will issue a refund of fee, if any.
- Limitations of Liability.
IN NO EVENT MINDTICKLE WILL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY FOR ANY (i) INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITY, LOST REVENUE, LOST DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; (ii) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. IN ANY CASE, OUR AND OUR AFFILIATES’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THESE TERMS WILL NOT EXCEED USD 100.
- Force Majeure.
Neither party will be responsible for failure or delay of performance if caused by an act of nature, war, hostility or sabotage; an electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage that is not caused by the obligated party; government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any export or other license); or other event outside the reasonable control of the obligated party.
- Governing Law.
Any action, claim, or dispute between the parties will be governed by California law, excluding its conflicts of law provisions, and controlling U.S. federal law; and the parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of and venue in the state and federal courts California. In the event In-person Workshop is conducted in India, the parties agree to the laws of India and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Pune.