Managed Services Description
Managed Services provides named administrative support personnel(s) who perform the following services:
- Module creation, copy and publish
- Create all types of Modules from existing content (Quick Updates, Assessment, Quests
- Copy and publish modules from one series to another
- Copy and publish modules from one learning site to another for customers with multiple learning sites
- User profile management and Automation
- Groups creation and Group Automation
- User assignment automation to series/modules based on profiles.
- Program Launch
- Assist during Program launch and Onboarding
- User Management
- Add/Update/Deactivate Users on the Platform
- Create User Groups
- Create automated rules for User profile management and user assignment
- Enable/grant roles and permissions for different Customer group Admins
- Copy/Configure Modules/Series
- Move modules from one Series to another and publish Modules
- Invite learners to Modules/Series
- Change settings in all Module types, including email templates
- Retrigger emails for specific learners within a Series/Modules
- Configure group/collaborator settings as required
- ILT Sessions configuration and learner management
- Configure in-platform analytics for the learning site including setting up hierarchy and manager rollup
- Configure in-platform analytics to send cadence based reports to Admins
- Module updation
- Appoint reviewers for Missions and Coaching sessions according to directions given by Customer’s Admins
- Replace/remove reviewers for Missions and Coaching sessions
- Mark learner completion based on historical data
- Invite learners to ILTs and mark attendance
Managed Services Administrative Support does not perform the following:
- Create or update program content
- Provide any advisory or consulting on Mindtickle settings for optimum use of the product
- Check the accuracy or validity of content
- Migrate content from non Mindtickle platform or vendors. Content migration services can be part of a custom quoted state of work for the Customer, if applicable.
Typical delivery time of each service request is within 2 business days after receiving the request and all necessary content and materials related to the request. The delivery timeframe may vary depending on the complexity of the request.
Customer agrees to perform the following responsibilities:
- Appoint a supervisor to direct the services of the Managed Services personnel. Mindtickle Managed Services personnel shall only accept requests from the appointed supervisor or named delegates.
- Where applicable, use the templates provided by Managed Services personnel to define the service request, tasks or content.
- In a timely manner, grant access to systems and materials that the Managed Services personnel needs to fulfil the service request.
- Manage the workload of the Managed Services personnel so that it doesn’t exceed applicable hours per week. The maximum hours per week shall be based on the number of FTE count specified in the Order. The term FTE means a dedicated ‘Full Time Employee’ providing not more than 40 hours of Managed Services per week. Accordingly, the maximum number of hours for a 1/2 FTE, 1 FTE and 2 FTEs specified in the Order Form shall be 20 hours a week, 40 hours a week and 80 hours a week, respectively.
- Acknowledge that the Managed Services personnel is based out of India and make sufficient effort to set up meetings that are both in the Customer’s location time zone and India time zone. Mindtickle shall endeavor to provide a minimum time zone overlap time of 2 business hours, based on the location of the Customer’s appointed supervisor.
- In the event the workload exceeds the agreed maximum hours per month, then Customer and Mindtickle agree to:
- Rebalance the workload
- Increase the time frame for completion
- Increase the number of full-time resources with a change order process.
- Unless expressly provided otherwise herein or agreed otherwise by the parties over email, business hours/ business days shall exclude Saturdays and Sundays and the days on which Customer has a declared holiday.