- The sales and marketing teams spent 2-5 hours a week spent on managing, distributing, and answering questions about content.
- The team lacked visibility into prospects’ engagement and interest during the sales process, as well as into content effectiveness, influence on sales deals, and sales team usage.
- Sellers were unable to find content quickly and it was saved in multiple locations.
- Mindtickle Content Management – A single source of content so sales can quickly discover and share sales content with prospects.
- Digital Sales Rooms – Provide a quick and easy way to build and share on-brand collateral with prospects.
- Seller and buyer insights – Quickly evaluate content effectiveness, sales performance, and buyer engagement.
- Reduced sales administrative work by 30-40% with a repeatable process for prospect follow-up
- Saved up to 20 hours a month in curating, managing, and distributing sales content for sales and marketing
- Gained visibility into seller and buyer engagement with sales content
- Quickly implemented platform and trained users in two weeks