About Trimble Viewpoint
- Trimble Viewpoint is a leading global provider of integrated software solutions for the construction industry.
- Their software enables customers to integrate construction operation and project management to improve project profitability, enhance productivity, manage risk, and effectively collaborate across the broad construction ecosystem.
- Prior to 2018, Trimble Viewpoint didn’t have a sales onboarding program. New hires would onboard in a four-week in-person “bootcamp,” which was not a solution conducive to repeating or scaling.
- On top of this, it consumed all the time of the sales enablement team, which at the time was just two people.
- With more than 8,000 clients worldwide, Trimble Viewpoint’s innovations are transforming the construction industry by fully integrating operations across financial and HR systems, project management tools, and mobile field solutions.
- In 2019, they hired 70 sellers — poised for growth, they needed a way to scale their sales enablement function.
- They deployed Mindtickle, launching their first onboarding program six months later. They used the analytics-driven enablement dashboards to track the readiness of the sales team, including course completions and certification.
- Trimble Viewpoint currently has 553 active users in Mindtickle, with over 200 in sales.
- They reduced live training sessions by 75%; raised training completions to 90% and above for key initiatives.
- They continue to shorten the ramp time of new reps. They went from 69 days in 2019 to 52 days in 2021.
- Positive feedback from reps who participated in training and onboarding through Mindtickle; accelerated new representative onboarding, teaching them best practices that contribute to their success.