- Splunk is the world’s first Data-to-Everything Platform designed to remove the barriers between data and action so innovators in IT, security, DevOps and more can gain clarity, elevate discussions and accelerate progress.
- Splunk employs more than 6,000 employees in 27 offices worldwide.
- Coaching was inconsistent among managers and was not streamlined or well-defined
- Existing LMS lacked dynamic, engaging and personalized content, holding back learning and knowledge acquisition and impacting reps’ performance
- Sales managers had no way to measure improvement in reps’ skills and knowledge over time
- Engage learners with dynamic, customized and relevant content delivered through microlearning, social and gamified training
- Leverage metrics to track competencies and measure reps’ progress over time
- Culture of coaching across the company, underpinned by Splunk-branded, easy-to-use technology
- Greater insight into knowledge and skills gaps so managers can pinpoint and personalize coaching experience and track reps’ progress
- Gains in sales productivity due to increased enablement engagement among employees and reps’ improvements in soft and hard sales skills
- Improved new-hire training process