- Aurigo is a global B2B software construction technology company that aims to help public sector agencies and facility owners plan, deliver, and maintain their capital projects and assets safely and efficiently.
- Aurigo’s customers solve their planning and portfolio management needs and manage the entire construction lifecycle, including critical processes related to safety, quality, maintenance, and business operations.
- Aurigo has been recognized in the GovTech100 three years in a row as a key contributor focused on making a difference in and selling to state and local government agencies across the United States.
- Aurigo sales team’s growth led to a need for a structured sales enablement and onboarding process for existing and new reps needed to be streamlined and appropriately assigning onboarding and training by roles.
- Lack of visibility into content and collateral available for GTM teams.
- Struggling to ramp up new reps faster and getting them ready in the field.
- Explore a fully integrated solution to address the organization’s enablement, content, coaching, and conversation intelligence needs.
- Reinvent and structure the onboarding process for new repsGauge the extent of discovery taking place on a call before handing over the opportunity to the AEs and coach them appropriately.
- Centralize and govern all content and make it easy to find and use by anyone in the organization.
- Improve adoption and training completion and enablement programs by issuing certificates post-course completion.
- Average days for rep’s first dial down from 26 to 10 days.
- Average days to the first opportunity down from 25 to 16 days.
- Average days to first stage 3 down from 71 to 23 days.
- Track and showcase enablement metrics and the impact they had on moving opportunities further down the sales funnel.